speedometer ...?

92ge

i drive a 92 civic vx and my speedometer does not work...it only works sometimes if i really hit the damn thing...hahaa...should i just go and buy a used cluster?...or what could be wrong...

Check to make sure all of the plugs in the back are tight, if they are I would get another one. The only problem with that is if the miles don't match. I got a whole new cluster and the miles were no where near where they needed to be so I had to roll them by hand. You can do all that if you want if the miles matter to you that is.

Maybe its a loose wire behind the cluster. If it ends up being your VSS (which I doubt, because hitting your sluster wont make it work), I have one I would sell you.

wat is VSS? and how much did you want for it?

VSS in a 92? cable speedo in 92 wasnt it? maybe im wrong. 92 tegs have cable speedo. and i cant see a civic gettin an option acura cars dont have.

VSS in a 92? cable speedo in 92 wasnt it? maybe im wrong. 92 tegs have cable speedo. and i cant see a civic gettin an option acura cars dont have.

my cluster right now doesn't have a cable...its all wires and connectors...anywais...my speed works on and off still. it will work fine when i drive it for a while. when i park it overnight and then drive it the next day....it wont work until i actually hit the thing...? still don't know what the problem is

Archived