camber kits

coolcat467

LCAs don't fix your camber.

I have heard that Ingalls makes a decent kit that you can get all around for like 30. I have the skunk2 and it works well, if the alignment you get is okay -- which mine isn't.

I have decided on Megan Racing LCA's to fix the rear camber. However, what would you guys recommend for the front camber?

whats that? their adjustable coilovers? if so ihad those, not tooo bad. of course like i siad theres better out there, but megan just offers a coilvover that you can buy that is a brand name so you know it wont necessarily fall apart, but its still somethng you can save money with. depending on how low you go you may not need a camber kit, but if your cool, youll be one to slaaaam it.

Sonny, he's referring to their Lower Control Arms. You know, the things you see when you look under the butt of the sol?

Upper control arm kits correct camber, though. I thought.

Make sure you tell whoever is doing your alignment that you have adjustable UCAs. I didn't and now I suffer until I go to the dealership and get it done again. It's pretty good but not perfect, and I hate that.

they sell upper control arms for the front only. i ddn't think they sell rear upper control arms with the availabilty to move.

as for what type of front upper control arms go with skunk 2. i have them and they work real well.

Archived