Suggestions on rims??

Fiji

looking for suggestions for places to look for good racing type wheels 18 or 19" for 2006 Accord with 5 lug bolt pattern

nothing too expensive just clean look that would go good on white car

also if anyone has a newer Accord with some rims i would love to see pics especially if it is white, just to kinda get an indea of what i can look forward to

thanks

looking for suggestions for places to look for good racing type wheels 18 or 19" for 2006 Accord with 5 lug bolt pattern

nothing too expensive just clean look that would go good on white car

also if anyone has a newer Accord with some rims i would love to see pics especially if it is white, just to kinda get an indea of what i can look forward to

thanks

well um, i think 18's nor 19's are entirely too big. they dont make racing wheeels that bhig. 17 is really the highest you wana go. mindnyou that the smaller the circumfrince of the wheeel th e faster youll accelerate.lmoa <3 i love drivven <3 its on. motegi makes a good rim thoguh, they have lightweight, as well assome otther brands that i cant think of. but good look on the buy as well.

100 spoke daytons.... do it like a G.....j/k

i would say a set of 17's like sonny said and the motegi's are a decent rim, inexpensive and they look good.

18s wouldnt be bad on a newer accord. check out tirerack.com, their prices are a little high, but you can see the wheels on the car, and that can help give you an idea of what you want. also check out wheelmax.com they have wheel and tire packages for a good price. thats where i got mine

18s wouldnt be bad on a newer accord.

yah the newere accord because of its size is made to accomadate an 18 without it looking stupid on the car. but i thnk a 17 would bemore than sufficient and will save you money. most 18's youll find, will either be those g-thug chromey rims, or will be rims with deep lips that you see on drift cars. any company that make rims that give a performance aspect to the car, wont have have a rim that will be beneficiial in an 18.

• 2 weeks later...

well after looking around for a bit i found some 18" wheels

Sacchi is the brand and they are on 225-40-18 Faulken tires

before:

29pzp6e.jpg

after:

3zs2wjt.jpg

4823oeh.jpg

they are the silver finish.. not too flashy but still stands out..

actually i wanted to get a little taller tire, did not want to modify the suspension much the car only has 4500 miles on it.. gonna wait till the warranty runs out before i mess with the suspension

but i have already looked into the coilovers..

actually i wanted to get a little taller tire, did not want to modify the suspension much the car only has 4500 miles on it.. gonna wait till the warranty runs out before i mess with the suspension

but i have already looked into the coilovers..

oh good call then. does it void the entire warranty or just the warranty for the suspension?

Archived