skunk2 intake mantifold

nightshift customs

is that it no other sugestions coul the stock rex motor (si) jus not be ment for a skunk2 IM

i know exactly what your talking about. ive seen this happen to lots of people. one guy i aksed his car did this, and he said something about his intake manifold being too small or being for a different car. but follow crannys advice, he knows more than i do.

my car is doing that right now. i took the IACV off and cleaned it, flushed the coolant system, and re-installed it and it still does it. The little motor inside the IACV is shot, so I have to get a new one. The IM is fine, you just need a new intake air control valve.

my car is doing that right now. i took the IACV off and cleaned it, flushed the coolant system, and re-installed it and it still does it. The little motor inside the IACV is shot, so I have to get a new one. The IM is fine, you just need a new intake air control valve.

where is this intake controll valve located

idle air control valve is the correct terminology

Archived