Ticket for front mount

sol less sol

Wow, do you have to get every mod you have CARB certified?

Anything dealing with emissions...yes. You can just be legal and buy CARB approved stuff...or you could just say F-You to emissions and just find a "friend" who'll smog your car illegally.

And yes...I was quite pissed I was pulled over. I was already a bit late for work and I really didn't need this yahoo checking out my car. Whatever. I was able to walk away without a ticket, I guess.

In Ohio noone really cares, we dont even have emissions =) and im sure you wouldn't get a ticket for a FMIC becuase if you did then I feel bad for all of those stock evo owners.

In Ohio noone really cares, we dont even have emissions =) and im sure you wouldn't get a ticket for a FMIC becuase if you did then I feel bad for all of those stock evo owners.

If it's OEM it wouldn't matter...it came from the factory like that. If it's aftermarket and modifies the crash bar or any safety equipment up front, then yes it's illegal.

I don't think you'd get pulled over instantly for having an intercooler...it's just one of those "add-ons" if a cop feels like after pulling you over for some intial offense.

Yeah but im sure if the cop is oblivious to all cars then he wouldn't know the difference from an evo comming from the factor with a FMIC and say a civic with a FMIC.

Archived