'92 ls/vtec

Hatch92

what would make a good setup for a '92 integra with and ls/vtec. I was thinkin the ITB's and high compression would be mean with a real lopy cam.

(it's just a conversation, i'm not actualy doing this)

what would make a good setup for a '92 integra with and ls/vtec. I was thinkin the ITB's and high compression would be mean with a real lopy cam.

I just re-read this, a good setup for LS/VTEC? Low compression pistons, rods, B16 head, B16 transmission with lsd, full-race stage 2 kit, turbo camshafts, built head...

i doubt hes running CTR pistons than , not without customizing them , but in any case. ITR pistons maybe. even than its unlikely.

I do not know his exact setup by heart, but it isn't anything major except the CTR camshafts, VTEC(h) head (lol), and the pistons.

you dont have to run low compression pistons in an LS engine to run even 10 lbs of boost. just get it tuned. make sure theres enough fuel basically. 9.6:1 i beleve stock an LS engine is.

My friend has his DC2 going 13.1's with a B16 head, CTR camshafts, CTR pistons, headerback exhaust, intake, and drag radials. No head work. Tuned by Jeff Evans. Pretty damn good times for the set up if you ask me.

13.1 is quite fast for that setup, and the CTR pistons is a no, his comp. would be well over 14:1

Ls with low comp. pistons, balanced crank, t3 turbo, stock head (for now), and a couple other little upgrades

what compression pistons exacty do you run. and fellas still arguing about his compression , i assume this is him come to tell us whats really done ^^^.

what compression pistons exacty do you run. and fellas still arguing about his compression , i assume this is him come to tell us whats really done ^^^.

Im not possitive what compression i bought them from a friend who chose another path on their engine, i do know they are srp i will find out exactly what compression for you, any other questions just ask im new to the site and would like to make some friends and gain some knoledge.

I got the low comp pistons because im rebuilding my block anyway so a friend of mine said if its apart why not put better pistons in, now this way i know i will have a better piston than stock and can run a little bit more boost. The engine is still apart in my garage im just trying to get everything together so once its in its done.

b16b head. itr tranny. itb's, a small shot of nitrous (50-100 shot) witha sleeved block of course. forged internals, smsp header, skunk 2 intake manifold, j's intake, 65 mm tb. a fairly general build because i dont know much about the actual internal makings of an engine yet. i doubt this is even really a good setup, but i figured id give it a shot.

Archived