p23 ecu

GSR4Door13

ok, im thinkin about gettin a p23 ecu with a hondata s100 chip for my 1998 integra gsr. im wondering if it will connect rite up, if it would be a good idea to use it instead of the p72 unit in the car. also, i already have the apexi afc neo, if that would affect anything.

well if i were 2 use the p28, wouldnt i need a conversion harness, since it is an odb1?? and wat is the p28 out of? im pretty sure the p23 is out of a 92-95 civic, which should b odb1 as well, i think. so yea, it would help me out alot.

well if i were 2 use the p28, wouldnt i need a conversion harness, since it is an odb1?? and wat is the p28 out of? im pretty sure the p23 is out of a 92-95 civic, which should b odb1 as well, i think. so yea, it would help me out alot.

clicky

ive never heard of a p23

yea, after i did the post i researched it and it is a p28, not a p23. and i have the p73 cuz my gsr is a 98, so its odb2. so i know i need a odb2-to-odb1 converter. so if would be good, im prolly gonna get it, but i cant decide if i wanna run my apexi afc-neo or not. i mean since the p28 has the s100 chip in it i wont need the vtec control, but i still would like the adjustability of the unit.

dont use the vtec controller if youre getting a chipped ecu. controllers dont do much for the car, chances are, it will f*ck it up. i have a controller just because i wanted the earlier vtec

if its chipped with hondata , youl have to pay someone to tune it that is a registered tuner. only thing that sucks about hondata , no doing it yourself. lame if you ask me.

Archived