my cars future

koffeeDC2

i know im a noob and havent post much but i thought i would share my plans of my car... well at least like the next few months. rota_circuit-10.png im gonna go with the rota circuit wheels in bronze, the password jdm 3 point front strut tower bar, rear lateral trunk bar, ASR subframe brace, 23mm Type-R rear sway bar, and lower control arms. and lets not forget coilovers. Im still trying to decide between the tein type flex with edfc or the omnipower coilovers thinking about both but leaning more towards the tein setup. The tires for the rims are gonna be nitto neo gens, i have a set now and they are great. As the progress happens i will post pics.

omni is fine.. and cheaper.

edfc isnt needed for a street car.. its not going to help you at all for 350 dollars to change the dampening while you're on the highway. only on the autox track or road/mountain races.

i would recommend falken ze512 for cheap or falken azenis RT-615 for about 75 each.

good luck.

well i already have neo gens and i have a good hook up at this tire shop i used to work at so i can get them for pretty cheap like i think $60 a tire or somewhere in there. Im open to imput from anyone too so if anyone has any ideas or helpful hints i would really like to hear it.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived