starting

my car is bein really stupid and will not turn over my ignition is fine and my battery is fully charged but it wont turn over everything else in the car lights up and starts tach, radar, gauges etc. but my car will not start wtf help me with this. has anyone else had this problem

everyonce in awhile it will make a wierd creaking sound but usually starts after that but it take like 20-3o times before it starts and if i dont try for a while it will start on like the second time im not sure whats goin on and no new battery

I'm threadjacking since this one was solved already, but my buddy has the same problem.

He just bought a 96 Altima. The battery is new, and the car wasn't starting after he got it. So he took it somewhere and they aparently replaced his entire exhaust and O2 sensor, and then it worked yesterday and today...until we went to the mall...then it wouldn't start again. We didn't know what it could possibly be (i suggested alternator, but have no real clue).

All electrical apps work in the car, it just won't turn over. We tried to even jump the battery just in case, but that did nothing. He's going to have to get it towed now, but I told him I'd check with you guys to see if you had any ideas what the problem might be before some mechanic starts tellin him he needs to replace the engine, transmission, etc. and just takin his money. Thanks in advance if you have ANY ideas!!!

Archived