aftermarket cruise control for 94 accord dx

rodney

Nothing wrong with him asking that IMO. I'm sure he's trying to find out if we know of any that are better than others, any to avoid, any for reccomendation. I personally have never added one, but plan to evenutally on my wife's car, so I wouldn't mind hearing if anyone has experience with this too.

Nothing wrong with him asking that IMO. I'm sure he's trying to find out if we know of any that are better than others, any to avoid, any for reccomendation. I personally have never added one, but plan to evenutally on my wife's car, so I wouldn't mind hearing if anyone has experience with this too.

thank you for the support, and yes I have researched this, so I am not asking a dumb question.

thank you for the support, and yes I have researched this, so I am not asking a dumb question.

Personally, I'm anti-cruise... If I ever get rid of mine, you can have it (if it would work) but that seems like a lot of work right now o:)

Archived