i got a question

last night when i couldnt go to bed i was watching spike tv and horse power show was on and they upgraded rear drums of a damn dont remember the car but the think is that they changed it to disc and this disc were preatty kool they had like a bore in the back so u can still have ur drum brake asembly in the back

of the disc which i think is preatty damn kool. do they make those for hondas.

you can bolt on dc integra rear discs to any 92 to 95 civic. you can also take the rear discs from a em1 and bolt them on to any 96 to 01 civic. also you can take the whole rsx suspension and bolt it straight onto an em2 civic for those who want 5 lug.

i bought a 5 lug suspension from an ITR and put them on my ek hatch. thats the great thing about hondas, lotta interchangable parts.

actually , in order to put discs on the back of 96-00(not 01 , diff)civics , you need the whole rear trailing arm with discs , calipers so on , and you need E-brake cables off a 99-00 Si. take trailing arms off civic , take ebrake cables out. replace them with the new ones , bleed and adjust. as far as 92-95 civics , they came with discs so just get Ex ones(trailing arms and ebrake cables).

if u ment that cheesecake thing cause of my resent weight gain

u hurt my feelings.

and yes i know i got to swap the drums but the whole drum thing from my story was just to give u a back round were my story comes. Thats why i said if they make those disc for hondas not a specific car but ur right theres many honda brakes applications and its hard from my none discriptive story to know which.

if u ment that cheesecake thing cause of my resent weight gain

u hurt my feelings.

and yes i know i got to swap the drums but the whole drum thing from my story was just to give u a back round were my story comes. Thats why i said if they make those disc for hondas not a specific car but ur right theres many honda brakes applications and its hard from my none discriptive story to know which.

i just thought it was funny how you started a thread on your "fitness" and post in Kens thread saying youre eating a cheesecake. didnt mean to hurt your feelings now build a bridge and get over it.

some domestics have that setup. in the back they have a rotor and a drum that is one unit. so a caliper and rotor brakes the vehicle when its moving , andthe backside of the rotor is a drum which is for park brake , there a pain in the ass to work with imo , and no ive never seen them on a honda nor would i want to. stupid idea(not yours the whole rotor/drum thing).

Archived