Port and Polish Question...

jajudo18

I have a 96 Honda Accord LX 2.2L and i was wondering about getting port and polish once i get my DCsports header. I know it's pretty expensive for a complete port and polish, but i was wondering if i could get close to the same results if i just get the intake or just the exhaust ported. Any suggestions? i apologize if this sounds pretty stupid.

so i should just get port and polish with no header? i thought you get your engine ported so that it could match the openings of the header. i guess i don't know too much about it. how does the pricing run on the port and polish?

I personally don't think you will gain a lot of hp with a port an polish alone. Now if you get a port and polish with upgraded valvetrain, new cams, and a tune, then you could see some good gains. As far as just the headwork and bolt ons, I think you'll be dissapointed. You'll get more gains from getting an cams and a tune and will probably run about the same....anywhere from $650-1000 (or more if you really want to pay it).

Archived