New here, also new to Hondas..quick help on a '90

HybridZ

hey guys.

New here and very new to the honda world.

I'll admit that i have always been a hater to Hondas, but sometimes you would hear me say "that one isnt that bad, its done up nice and clean."

And if a car is fast then thats all that matters...but the reason why im looking for help on a 1990 Civic is not because i want to make it fast.

I have a 300zx that im selling to fund my 1973 240Z project.....and this is my fast car.

So I have been looking around on the net and in the paper for a nice little civic i can drive around thats good on gas and maybe abit fun to drive.

So this is what i found: 1990 Honda Civic LX, 4-door, 1.5, new heads with racing came and intake, new racing wires, battery, timing belt, Acura Integra rims, gauges, power everything, 5-speed, tint, and a 800watt sound system. he is asking 1800 bucks which isnt bad.

so when i go look at it what are something i should look for? anything i should know while driving it and looking at it?

any help would be great.

also very nice site you guys have.

Mike Sabatino

"Dirth South Nissans"

not bad for price... we got a 91 civic lx for 2 g's.....one thing i would do is do a carfax.com to it.it cost but it hella worth it.... when u look at the car ask to look undeerneath it to see if there are any noticable leaks...when driving it make sure everything sounds good and there isnt any weird sounds....the problem with are civic is we need a new cat. so listen for some ratteling cus that we hear a rattle and they said it was the cat.

Good luck christy

Thanks for the help.

ya i thought the price wasnt bad, and im gonna run a vin check later if he calls me back because his VIN number isnt listed in the Add.

lol if my civic needs exhaust ill just take the damn thing off...i like loud cars anyways.

mike

Guest QbanHonda

Well listen if you want you can PM with the VIN # and I can run a carfax report on the car. I work for a car dealer so we have unlimited use. Well hope to hear from you soon. Bye Ana

Archived