performance chip in the ls

well i just got a performance chip and i have to put it into the intake manifold under the throttle body but there are three wires a yellow, a white and,a red (i think) and my chip has a red and ab black and i have no iudea what goes to what which would be the ground

well i got it from a friend im not sure where he purchased it ill ask and i did read the direction and it says i need to wire it in into the intake manifold under the throttle body but in that spot there are three wires and none of them are red nore black so thats why i was curious on what to splice it into

first you gotta trust the chip before you put it in. find out why your friend sold it. then figure out what its gonna do. i know a kid who bought an intake for his teggy but it didnt fit at all. even though the guys said it would. thats called a "scam". you gotta be on your toes when dealing with stuff like this.

he didnt sell it to me he gave it to me becouse he got rid of his civic hatch to get an integra a good call if you ask me but he had it on his car and said he noticed a difference but his wired right on but i have different colored wires than with his intake and im just curious on what it might need to be attached too even if i cant figure it out it was free so not a big deal just really wanted to see if it worked

Archived