Possible 2nd Crx?

Joe W

Ok, Ive come across another 2nd gen(88-91) crx for a low cost, The body is clean and has no rust anywhere, and has a running vtec d15 inside, but the interior is completely stripped excepting drivers seat. Now I am already an owner to a 89 already which is my daily driver and going to college I want the car but it seems unecessary and Im not sure what to do? Try to imagine this situation and give opinions on what you would do? Thanks and hopefully it will help me make a wise decision.

I can get it for 600 tops and I would have a use for it, but i dont know if it is in my best interest to buy a second car right before I start college and I wanted to get some thoughts in hopes they would help with my decision

I can get it for 600 tops and I would have a use for it, but i dont know if it is in my best interest to buy a second car right before I start college and I wanted to get some thoughts in hopes they would help with my decision

If it's close to Texas you could just tell me and I can tell you what it is like to autocross.:thumbsup:

personally Id buy it and build it the way you wanted your original car to be. that way you have a daily driver while building your other one, and dont have to worry about the car running the next day to get to work or school..

been there and it helps alot to have a second car as long as you are going to build it. if its just gona sit til you get out of school the only thing i see you getting out of buying that would be saving money since you wont have to buy another car when the time comes and its cheap so you may not find another one that cheap in awhile. just my 2 cents tho

Well I decided that it would just sit and rarely get any attention due to the amount of time I will be away at college vs. the time and money I'll have to work on the project. I mean I live in Va and I am going to OSU and thats a 8hr drive or an hr plane ride at like $100 one way so Ill stick with one crx.

Archived