91 Accord Motor Specs

can any help me in finding the specs on a stock 91 accord engine so that my hubby can get some sort of knowledge on what he may be working with hear in about a month or two. unless some of you tuners know what typ of engine is in the 91 accords.thanx luv you all. :heart:

how hard would it be to change over from a auto to a stick for this 91 accord or should i just leave the auto trans there. also after the i/h/e what else should i do to it cuz i was told a price ont the car for $400 not $800 like it says in my profile. im pretty sure that the accord is a 91 unless anyone knows what year the accords came with the reverse open hood then that would help me out to. and i was told by the guy who has the car right now the he thinks that the rings on the #4 cylinder are bad which is also causing the engine to smoke some how much is it smokin i dont know. since im planning on building up a honda that i can buy dirt cheap like this accord i figure i can learn alot from this car than what i already know on supping up cars and sound systems. 8)

Auto to Stick swaps aren't the easiest things in the world, but if you have the $$$ for one then by all means. After the i/h/e you could always mess with the internals for more performance. Either way your good to go...

Archived