thinkin of...

strrter

No joke if its stick..

Im VERY interisted..

I just bought a GSR and it would be perfect for my swap..

Where are you located?

Edit: Iowa.. Son of a bitch, thats mad far. Oh and if you could give me better Pictures than that, ones that arent so dark, I would appreciate it.

it would have to be quite the figure cuz i really dont want to sell but i could use the money ill get more pics later i just put some interrior neons in it it has the original hf engine in it its slow...i would tradeu for the gsr but i doubt you would do that?

Joel

No joke if its stick..

Im VERY interisted..

Where are you located?

Edit: Iowa.. Son of a bitch, thats mad far. Oh and if you could give me better Pictures than that, ones that arent so dark, I would appreciate it.

you say it would need to be quite the figure but your looking for offers. we are looking for as cheap as we can get and your looking for as much as you can get. so lets meet in the middle. what is a price you are comfortable with if you were to sell it today?

i saw a 91 Si in mint stock condition for 4k on autotrader and it was there for about 3 months, never sold, at least for a long time. and this is an HF with some hooptie mods from the last owner lol. 1000 actually seems like a good price. id hop on it if i lived closer

well someone has offered to trade me for a nissian 240sx in mint condition and that car would be worth about 2 grand so unless you guys can come up with that kind of money for me im just going to trade...

i saw a 91 Si in mint stock condition for 4k on autotrader and it was there for about 3 months, never sold, at least for a long time. and this is an HF with some hooptie mods from the last owner lol. 1000 actually seems like a good price. id hop on it if i lived closer

well someone has offered to trade me for a nissian 240sx in mint condition and that car would be worth about 2 grand so unless you guys can come up with that kind of money for me im just going to trade...

Go for the trade. that car has a mugen body kit....with no rims, not lowered...nothing.

240s are good cars....except the engines are known to be crappy in them.

well if anyone else is interested in buying let me know...

Go for the trade. that car has a mugen body kit....with no rims, not lowered...nothing.

240s are good cars....except the engines are known to be crappy in them.

id say trade it too, and if its mint condition like u say its worth more then 2k, assuming its atleast a 90/91 or so. im trying to buy a 93 240 for 3k, mint, from a dealer but theyve been closed for like 2 weeks for some inspection thing.

that sucks hope ya get it but if you come up with 2 grand i got a crx for ya

id say trade it too, and if its mint condition like u say its worth more then 2k, assuming its atleast a 90/91 or so. im trying to buy a 93 240 for 3k, mint, from a dealer but theyve been closed for like 2 weeks for some inspection thing.

haha i got 2 grand, just have better things to do with it, plus there is a 91 crx at my work im looking at but dont know who owns it so i gota figure that out first if i want it. Id be more interested in just the shell but if i all of a sudden need a rex and cant get one close to me ill let you know lol.

well when someone offers me a trade of a car thats worth 2 grand im takni it and not letin it go for less than that but if anyone wants to offer 2 for it ill take it

THEN TRADE AND FINISH THIS POST. No one here will give you 2 grand for a rex that looks like sh!t.

Just letting you know. and yea, just dont keep on in this thread. just trade it.

dude dont bitch

THEN TRADE AND FINISH THIS POST. No one here will give you 2 grand for a rex that looks like sh!t.

Just letting you know. and yea, just dont keep on in this thread. just trade it.

No joke if its stick..

Im VERY interisted..

Where are you located?

I have a manual 1990 crx SI am selling for $1300. Live in Phoenix if your interested

Archived