Hype-r-fest 2

Late_Apex

Did anyone attend the Hype-R-Fest put on by NASA (Virginia region) last year? One of my boys went and said it was awesome. I also saw an article in Grassroots Motorsports magazine this past month (which by the way is becoming my favorite magazine).

It sounded like a huge import party!! They had races, such as the Honda Challenge (which is awesome racing), American Iron and Spec Miata, just to name a few. They also had drifting competitions, a huge import car show, a high performance open tracking event, live music and a bunch of vendors.

The full two day driving schools only cost about $285 and they give you an instructor too. I did an open track event down at CMP in SC. It was freakin’ awesome!!! Corner after corner and then back to bangin’ gears in the straights!!! What an adrenaline rush.

My buddy did one of the Hyperdrives…he said it was only like $40!!!! From what Chris told me, they let you rip out on the course for 20 minutes!!! I can’t wait to check out Hype-R-Fest 2 this year. I am definately going to the one in Charlotte and maybe the one near DC.

I’m countin’ the months down, its gonna be freakin’ awesome!! !!!

Here’s the link for the dates of Hype-R-Fest 2: http://www.hyper-fest.com/

Dave

Archived