Circut Racing

I was just wondering how hard it is to get into circut racing. I've been reading the forums and its come up a couple times that some of the people here do race other than drag. Ive never gone to the track, to drag... mostly because I dont have a car worth going up there with. But for the people that have raced on a track, do you need some special lisence to do it? Can you use any car you have or dose it need to be special for the track? I am deffinitly interisted in getting into it, I plan on getting an instructor so I dont start doing stupid crap. And also if you guys could tell me about how much money it is to acully get your car on the track... I know its alot of questions and most people see a paragraph and decide to skip it. Well thanks in advance for any help you guys could throw my way. Oh and by the way Im in the southern New york area about an hour out of the city, if any of you know any places locally... that are good. I've looked into some, but have yet to visit any. Thanks again

-Joe

I was just wondering how hard it is to get into circut racing. I've been reading the forums and its come up a couple times that some of the people here do race other than drag. Ive never gone to the track, to drag... mostly because I dont have a car worth going up there with. But for the people that have raced on a track, do you need some special lisence to do it? Can you use any car you have or dose it need to be special for the track? I am deffinitly interisted in getting into it, I plan on getting an instructor so I dont start doing stupid crap. And also if you guys could tell me about how much money it is to acully get your car on the track... I know its alot of questions and most people see a paragraph and decide to skip it. Well thanks in advance for any help you guys could throw my way. Oh and by the way Im in the southern New york area about an hour out of the city, if any of you know any places locally... that are good. I've looked into some, but have yet to visit any. Thanks again

-Joe

http://www.pdadrivingschool.com/

You'll be looking at around $250 each time you go, and they'll set you up with an instructor until they feel you're ready to be on your own. Some of our friends frequent the Limerock and Pocono dates.

http://www.pdadrivingschool.com/

You'll be looking at around $250 each time you go, and they'll set you up with an instructor until they feel you're ready to be on your own. Some of our friends frequent the Limerock and Pocono dates.

Yeah i have heard limerock is good...

Thanks alot for the link, man screw not being 18.... 5 more months -.- ::glare::

Archived