My Del Sol

CRG7

1995 del Sol Si SOHC VTEC (d16z6)

CAI

4-2-1 Header (not on yet though, laziness owns)

cleared corners

custom ebp/violet paint

i need to start putting money into this thing sometime... ahh well, pics when i'm at home

• 3 weeks later...

Why doesn't anyone post pics? Hmmmm...oh well, I'll stick these up cause I just installed the Civic lip on the car. And yes those are altezzas. Rice or not whatever, I could really care less what you guys think about the car. Black altezzas adds flow to the theme of the car IMO. Good stuff...

fcc1c387.jpg

fcc1bde7.jpg

fcc1c379.jpg

i dont mind the altezzas to much. but are those real SPOON rims or the copies???

Yah...right. Cheaped out on the rims cause I couldn't stand the fact that living where I do, they'd either get jacked or jacked up because of my wonderful driving. Besides, I got these used, so it was dirt cheap. Not bad tho, Rotas are pretty light and cheap as hell. I'd recommend them to anyone...maybe I should start a group buy for Rotas too...

yea rotas are cool but if u can afford the real deal go for it. i used to have the rotas on my crx till i bought the real ones. they are extremely light for being copies and they are pretty much perfect copies except for the usual made in japan logo not there

Archived