N00bie In Da House!!!

Guest QbanHonda

yup... crg7 is just jealous i think because she dosent have to screen name account thingys i think... :crazy::crazy:

wow, i hope you weren't serious about that. to be jealous of someone on the internet? umm, sorry, i'm not that pathetic :rolleyes:

anyway, floored, as doug explained, i was calling out QbanHonda as the former Hondachika18.

Well either you guys stf now or Drew is gonna warn you all like he promised me.

did you really expect no one to call you out? stop acting like a two-year-old (i.e. threatening to leave the board because of a post count error; complaining in EVERY THREAD about this error and how it hasn't been fixed yet -- Drew is a busy person, he has a life and even when it comes to this board, he's got a lot of things to worry about rather than your post count error, which he tried to get information on as soon as he possibly could; "leaving", coming back and pretending to be someone else the day you left; telling people drew is going to warn them because you were called out, then you proceed to flame another member of this board repeatedly) :rolleyes:

Archived