My Car

ImportGirl82

Guest QbanHonda

looks nice what year is it? Mine is white which kills me sometimes but makes me think it will look good after the upgrades i plan to make

Guest QbanHonda

Well I mean white is not bad. I mean leaves u the option to put white rims which will be good. But still if just one leaf stays on the car for too long the paint will either turn yellow or green. bleh

yeah, i've seen a lot of nice cars (civic's included) with white wheels.  but i have yet to see white wheels on a WHITE car that i like...thats just personal preference though.

to each their own :)

how bout this TRD Celica? altho, for some reason the rims didn't turn out as white in the picture. ODD...

fd8faee5.jpg

well...i must say that i have been proven wrong. that civic looks rather nice, but i bet its a bitch to keep clean. and if i had a white civic i don't think that i would put white wheels on it, but thats just personal preference. i have considered putting white wheels on my BLACK civic, but i'll probably keep the color sceme (sp?) black with silver accents. so its silver wheels for me...

i don't like black wheels...on any car, any color. its not good looking in my opinion.

Guest QbanHonda

Well I've seen a nice clean white civic with white rims and it looks very nice. Just that I dont know what rims to put on it. I like the the ones with thin spokes but sometimes it scares me having them so thin. I dont know yet. I need a website where i can check out some rims.

Archived