loud squeaking noise comming from my front right side

hardcorelolo

Last week i replaced the outer tie rod on my 94 integra. Yesterday i was driving about 5 km/h to make a right turn and all of a sudden there is this loud squeaking noise comming from my front right side where the wheel was! the noise was like opening a rusted gate in your back yard or something like that. Anyway it happens all the time if im going 1-10 km any faster it doesnt do it, and it doesnt matter if i turn left, right, go straight, and brake.. its really loud.

I was thinking it could be some part that needs some lub, not sure if the outer tie rods are lubed up or not. any ideas? Thanks all

Last week i replaced the outer tie rod on my 94 integra. Yesterday i was driving about 5 km/h to make a right turn and all of a sudden there is this loud squeaking noise comming from my front right side where the wheel was! the noise was like opening a rusted gate in your back yard or something like that. Anyway it happens all the time if im going 1-10 km any faster it doesnt do it, and it doesnt matter if i turn left, right, go straight, and brake.. its really loud.

I was thinking it could be some part that needs some lub, not sure if the outer tie rods are lubed up or not. any ideas? Thanks all

I think the last person I saw that had this problem it ended up being a rock jammed between the rotor and caliper or something like that...look around for the thread...its somewhere

Archived