TPS Low voltage(code p0122)

Lambo

about 3 weeks ago i turned on my car and noticed the rpms were fluctuating(b/w 800 and 1500 rpm) the needle just keeps going up and down....

then my check engine light came on. dealer reset the check engine but could not find a problem, and this morning it started fluctuating again. when i turn the car off and restart it, it works fine.

anyone have this happen to them?

[quote name='Lambo' date='Jun 27 2006, 11:19 PM' post='147437'

about 3 weeks ago i turned on my car and noticed the rpms were fluctuating(b/w 800 and 1500 rpm) the needle just keeps going up and down....

then my check engine light came on. dealer reset the check engine but could not find a problem, and this morning it started fluctuating again. when i turn the car off and restart it, it works fine.

anyone have this happen to them?

Alot of the newer civics had throttle position sensor problems- I'm sure your dealer has run into this before-you will need to replace your throttle body to solve this problem and your dealer should do it under warranty

• 3 weeks later...

Archived