Help! Car won't start

Jesse51

I need some advice from out there, my '94 del sol Si won't start. It was running fine, I parked it, set a couple of days then won't start. There is plenty of cranking but nothing else. Fuel pump seems to be working but there is no spark at plug wire when grounded. Thinking maybe it is the ignition control module but don't won't to spend that kind of money without some other input. Any ideas?

theres a dozen things it could be, but i have had the exact scenario you said onece before when the timing chain jumped on my car. it ran fine, i turned it off, went to start it the next day and i got nothing.

if you have a friend that has another motor like yours try changing that distributor, befor you spend the cash , & check the timing

believe it or not check your battery strength

sometimes when Im out messing around and keep turning off my car it will crank but never start. Then I have to sit there for a little while with the lights off and all that to get it to go again to run off the alternator this might sound kind of noobish but it happens alot for me because either my batt or my alternator blows

its your battery cause if your alternator was undercharging the light would be on.

and to the guy whos car wont start , its defintely a dizzy issue. and for timmy , need i tell you that hondas dont have timing chains?lol , ok than. and i doubt very much its the timing. ever turn a honda over with the timing way off? youd know it.

Archived