3" exhaust

Hatch92

a friend of mine just bought a '94 DX hatch. it has the b16 swap and a what i think is a t3/t4 turbo. he found a 3" catback from Thermal. would it be worth buying if he plans on running 18+ lbs of boost.....

anyone heard anything about Thermal exhaust.....good, bad, ok any comments are welcome

i can't realy help him i only have a 2.5" catback runnin about 10lbs of boost on the street on the street and about 15lbs at the track.

it would be worth putting a 3" pipe on it if hes gonna run upwards of 20 lbs sure. but payin huge money for a piece of pipe cause it was bent by a brand name? i think not.

i say, if theres an exhaust on it now, leave it, go to a shop and get a doqnpipe made that has a second exit with a block off plate, take off the block off plate and run an open downpipe, less backpressure

all i know is the car is running about 8lbs of boost right now and he is lookin to build it and go with ad much boost as he can. the only thing i know that i was told that is in the car is a "junkyard" turbo and skunk2 vavle springs and retainers. any suggestions on how he should build this?

Archived