Compression?

I heart my prelude

hilarious , thats not what hes askin dude , lol. you should be getting at least 165lbs on each cyl. if not its fading.

165? That's like a rotary engine.

140 sounds more like an H-series, but keep in mind he has a B-series.

I'd say that as long as it's pretty even across the board and it's 130-150 you should be good.

i only have about 500 miles on it so far. i have a wicked bad coolant leak, that i need to fix, so i gotta get it back on the lift w/ a radiator pressure tester to try to find it. other than that its runnging great. i just dont drive it alot cause the coolant leaks like a siv. i still gotta get it on a dyno. working 2 jobs though i have no time for it. but i will get it done soon.

i hear ya dude , let us know love that shiny bitch , lol. i was lookin through manuals and found compression specs for only older models. says nominal is 178 ft/lbs and minimal is 135 ft/lbs . thats for 88-91 ludes with B20. i have no manual for your car yet sexy.

Archived