What Headlights Ya Got?

optional187

alright...first road application. THEY LOOK GOOD! i can see pretty well. and it looks better as a whiter light than the piss yellow.

the aesthetics of it all is awesome too.

i'm kinda wanting to know what the Silverstars would look like and what kind of performance it would have.

perhaps in the summer when i have my second job, i'll ponder on purchasing the silverstars...

anyway...the cool blues are tight! :D

-Kirkus

• 4 months later...

the headlights on the BMWs....are they called anything special? i've seen them on hondas at school. but i never see the occupants of the cars they are attached so i dont ask. i like the bmw headlights...the ones with teh purplishness to them...i think those are sweet!

anyway...if anyone knows what they're called/where to buy and all that fun stuff..t.hat would be great!

thanx

-Kirkus

well...the actual lights i believe are HID. and the closest thing you can get to that is either sylvania silverstars (expensive, i have them...they're alright.) or those xenon bulbs. xenon's look better imo, but the silverstars are working great for me.

the headlight housing is called "projector" or "angel eye's". they have the halo's around the bulbs and what not. look sweet in my opinion.

ok no laughing.....i got the stock lights for the 2003 civic...when i get my kit i will have either brushed silver light or chrome lights...but dont worry i will have after market lights..

Archived