Lowering Springs

Hey guys, im new to this forum. I am pretty familliar with vehicle suspension and all, but this has come to my attention with my 99 civic ex 2dr. I was told that eibach lowering springs from a 91 integra will fit my car. I guess what Im asking is, will they fit? I just picked this car up and my car sits pretty low in the back. I am looking to raise it at least 3/4 to 1 inch to compensate. If anyone knows if they will fit let me know before I install them. Thanks Guys.

Just look it up by matching the fitment numbers of the springs that work on each vehicles. Off the top of my head, I'd say they would, but don't trust that.

Hey man thanks for the advice. I'm looking into it anyway. I wan to make sure its going to be okay before I even install them. Thanks anyway.

The way I checked is by matching up SKU numbers on a website that sells them for both cars. If they're the same, that means they're the same item, so they'll work for both.

go to napa and buy their variable rate spring for just the rear, its about 90$,,,make sure you get all the bushings you need, control arm bushings and the shock mount bushings, also you will probably need new grade 8 bolts as the stock ones never come out w/o intence heat,

heat those suckers up, you control arms may need to be cut off depending how much corrosion they have had

my stong input is leave them stock,

Archived