resetting the maintenance light?

Carob

Probably depends on the car, but my car has a button under the dash on the driver's side. I believe you just hold that button in while you turn on the ignition and it reset's. If your is the same as mine then I think it tells the procedure in the manual.

Probably depends on the car, but my car has a button under the dash on the driver's side. I believe you just hold that button in while you turn on the ignition and it reset's. If your is the same as mine then I think it tells the procedure in the manual.

Oh, sorry. I forgot this was a multiple car forum. It would be on a 2006 RSX-S.

I'd bet you have the little button under the dash like mine. Since mine is a 2000 Integra GSR, I would think they might be similar. Let us know if that works.

I don't know if this is true or not but I got this info from another source...

You can reset the maintenance light if you'd like by holding down the knob that changes your tripmeter, then turning the ignition to the 2 position. (on, but don't start the car) Keep the knob down until light stops flashing, (usualy around 10 sec or so) and it should be reset.

I don't know if this is true or not but I got this info from another source...

You can reset the maintenance light if you'd like by holding down the knob that changes your tripmeter, then turning the ignition to the 2 position. (on, but don't start the car) Keep the knob down until light stops flashing, (usualy around 10 sec or so) and it should be reset.

That's how I reset my S2000, I can't confirm if that's the correct way for your RSX-S... that's a common way to reset the lights & works for other manufacturers also. Your owners manual doesn't say how to do it?

Archived