thats my 92 eg6 vti

padi

type r's are hard to come by and if you do find one in good condition the price will be rediculous. i picked mine up for around 15k at 38,000 miles. originally he wanted 23,000. the type r's show up as a collectors classic so you cant really get a blue book price, i had to get it appraised and since it had an accident before, it was appraised at 17,000 so i offered around 15,000.

it was clean on the outside but right away i had to change the clutch because it was slipping, the previous owner drove it like an butthead, obviously.

i hear there are plenty of type r's in the uk, you should try to find one there.

its okay, im latina and i can understand. are you gonna buy that one? looks pretty beat up.

I have right now tree hondas, 2 civics and one del sol, today I hope to sell one, I like so much the integra but I enjoin driving manual shifts, to buy this car, have got to sell the vti civic ( CALL IN USA SI) and I have pretty much pity

type r's are hard to come by and if you do find one in good condition the price will be rediculous. i picked mine up for around 15k at 38,000 miles. originally he wanted 23,000. the type r's show up as a collectors classic so you cant really get a blue book price, i had to get it appraised and since it had an accident before, it was appraised at 17,000 so i offered around 15,000.

it was clean on the outside but right away i had to change the clutch because it was slipping, the previous owner drove it like an butthead, obviously.

i hear there are plenty of type r's in the uk, you should try to find one there.

I know, but they drive like japaneses, the steering wheel is on the righ side of the car

type r's arent available in spain?

the integras are not, but civic type r you see a lot here, this is an import car and if you want to get one you have to buy out spain and homologated, and its cost a lot of money

the integras are not, but civic type r you see a lot here, this is an import car and if you want to get one you have to buy out spain and homologated, and its cost a lot of money

not available? that sucks. well, if you pick up that integra for sale you can always do a conversion. thats always a fun project.

not available? that sucks. well, if you pick up that integra for sale you can always do a conversion. thats always a fun project.

this will be a good idea after got it

Archived