tranny problem

hookups214

i hope u guys could help me out... i just bought a lsd hee tranny and drop it in my engine with a 4 puck act racing clutch. it has been running perfect but about a week ago its been making like a whislting noise and somtimes it pulls with a hard hit. it only happens on first gears when the car is complety stop and im ready to move. do u know what it mite b i check the breaks there brand new and also when i have the car raise but and turn on the car and put it in first gear it runs good. it is only 1 gear and reverse that makes that noise can u please help me out ill apprciate it thank you :sad:

get your flywheel checked. if you have a race clutch mated to a stock flywheel it'll burn a groove in there pretty good. when i was new to it, i was stoopid and used a stage 3 exeddy on a stock flywheel, messed it up bad enough where it i couldnt resurface it. had to buy a new one.

get your flywheel checked. if you have a race clutch mated to a stock flywheel it'll burn a groove in there pretty good. when i was new to i was stoopid and used a stage 3 exeddy on a stock flywheel, messed it up bad enough where it i couldnt resurface it. had to buy a new one.

well i got the flywheel resurface and it just started to make the noise when i got an alignment so it might be the fly wheel?

Archived