Need Suggestion for New Exhaust in '94 Accord

wingzerotype

Hey all, I have a '94 Accord EX and my stock exhuast is getting all rusty and will probably need to be replaced soon. What better time to get a (psuedo) performance exhuast! I want to know if anyone has any suggestions on a nice exhuast that will increase the performance of my car but not wake the neighbors.

My friend put a Borla in his neon, and while that sounds fun to play with, I think it'd drive me crazy to drive around with that thing all the time. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

I didn't mean Tsudo, I meant psuedo, as in half-way, or kind. I don't plan on getting a true performance exhuast but I'd like something that is better than stock.

Out of those that you mentioned, do you know if the installation process is complicated? I'm new at this and I don't know what the install would take. I think I remember my friend saying something about changing the width of the piping in his exhaust, I was just wondering if I'd have to do anything complicated like that?

Thanks a bunch for the help. I've been ebaying some of these and they seem to range from $200 up. I may end up getting one soon. What about sound? If possible I want an exhaust that isn't too much louder than the stock exhuast, any ideas?

Also, as long as I get a cat-back exhuast it shouldn't give me any problems with emissions since I'm not touching the cat, right?

The comptech exhaust I have sounds incredible and isn't much louder than stock until you go past about 4000rpms. Even then it's not really loud but sounds great. You won't find a comptech exhaust for less than 600-700 though. Greddy SP2 is also known for being on the quiet side.

i have 5zigen fireball exhaust from the header and it sounds incredible on my 94 accord...used to have greddy sp2 and it was really nice for show and such...but i really wanted something loud and 5zigen fireball did the trick, specially when your shifting you hear it backfire a couple times...

Archived