please help me

knyce01

OHK I HAVE A 94 ACCORD AND I WENT TO LEAVE BUT TURNED MY CAR BACK OFF BUT NOT ALL THE WAY LEFT THE RADIO ON WHILE I PUT IN ANITFREEZE THEN WHEN I WAS DONE I WENT TO START THE CAR N THE ALARM STARTED GOING OFF N THE CAR WONT START! ANYONE KNO HOW I CAN FUX THIS I GOTTA WORK TOMORROW N I CAN GET MY CAR STARTED IF ANYONE KNOW E-MAIL ME @ KNYCE01@GMAIL.COM...AND I DONT HAVE THE ALARM KEY

OHK I HAVE A 94 ACCORD AND I WENT TO LEAVE BUT TURNED MY CAR BACK OFF BUT NOT ALL THE WAY LEFT THE RADIO ON WHILE I PUT IN ANITFREEZE THEN WHEN I WAS DONE I WENT TO START THE CAR N THE ALARM STARTED GOING OFF N THE CAR WONT START! ANYONE KNO HOW I CAN FUX THIS I GOTTA WORK TOMORROW N I CAN GET MY CAR STARTED IF ANYONE KNOW E-MAIL ME @ KNYCE01@GMAIL.COM...AND I DONT HAVE THE ALARM KEY

Don't have the alarm key? That sucks. The only thing i can think of telling you is maybe trying to pull out the fuse for the alarm. Hopefully you don't have some system that doesn't let you turn on your car if your alarm is armed, I know my '94 accord does. goodluck.

Archived