Need thoughts

Lately my car has been idling weird. Sometimes it will rev by itself to 1500r's then back to like 950 and keeps doing that then other times it will do the opposite and go down to almost 0 and comes close to stalling. Could it be an problem with my tps(throttle positioning sensor) or that i just need to adjust my throttle? or something else im not thinking of.

211k on the odometer but not sure if thats what is on the motor cause it was wrecked before i bought it and the whole front end(fenders, hood and bumper) was replaced.

said it many times no need to adjust idle in FI cars unless otherwise altered before. i agree with blackdelsol , it might be a vacuum leak, ive seen prolems with the high idle valve on hondas all the time , causes those exact symtoms. you can take your high idle valve apart and clean it and lube it and in most cases it will be fine , they just get stuck.

Archived