Skunk2 Intake Manifold

BuLLDoG

• 2 weeks later...
yea they are very nice but i would go with a mugen, gsr, or itr manifold

mugen doesnt even make an intake manifold for the LS, not to mention any other motor unless you're looking to run ITB's

why in god's name would u suggest a gsr intake manifold? 1 it wouldnt even work right since the LS ecu doesnt know to trigger the butterfly valves and 2 it doesnt flow nearly as well as the skunk

ITR is basically the same thing as the skunk2 manfiold but if u get that then u have to redrill the holes for it to fit the Ls head

SO

just get the skunk2 manifold for the LS and be happy

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

I had a skunk 2, I ran it for awhile when I had a stock GSR head, It was nice, I could feel a big difference, after I changed heads I went with a AEBS Intake manifold, it's not as nice looking but from1500rpm to 3000rpm it makes a sick ass whistle noise. I agree with everyone else though, JG/Edlebrock is good as well.

I can sell you a Skunk2 Pro-Series Intake Manifold for your Integra for $235.00 with free shipping in the U.S.

My e-mail is james@powerxtremeracing.com

skunk2_intake_manifold.JPG

skunk2_intake_manifold_pro.jpg

can you go cheaper.

btw this is really old thread

Archived