tail lights

terry

the bulbs or the actual tail light?

the bulbs go to napa or auto zone

if its the lights ur stupid unless yours are broke

i want to change the tail light to a different look.....and no i'm not stupid you ass....

alex, seriously, quit post whoring, and don't call a new member stupid.

the guy wants an answer.

if you get new taillights, pay the money for them, don't go cheap, as they'll just end up leaking anyways. so spend the money on them.

you might check out www.andysautosport.com

or www.driverfx.com

they make the style that are mostly red with a clear/white bar, i think those are attractive on pretty much any honda.. IMO

+1! Those are the only lights I like, because they look stock, except for the white or clear rather than amber. Those look clean!!!

i really like those man! im gonna get some. what i do like (and call me whatever anyone wants to lol) is when you put the circle taillight covers over them and paint to match your car, IMO they look sick.

ya those look ok. either that or stock lights. the ones with red on top and clear on the bottom. the tail light cover is pretty cool cuz it still keeps the stock look yet its a little different than everyone else.

Archived