need a little advice

iridemycarhard

hey guys what is up?im usually in the civic forums but i need some help with an accord. my girl friend recently bought this accord, really her parents made her and didnt realize what kind of piece of crap it was. the pervious owners wanted to make it a race car. they picked out the wrost h22 and put it in,but with out a new trani..basically the car stalls allllllll the timme. i dont thnk the pervious owner put a new ECU and wire harness. plus its automatic. she just put a new trani in it..and everyother mechanic has no idea whats wrong with it

im not the best about cars, so i need ur guys advice..what do u think is wrong????

peace out

could be timing or it could be a problem with how the last owner did the swap. you should really find out if it is the h22 ecu or if its the accords original ecu. if its the original accord ecu it me tellin it to run lower rpms thinkin it the accord motor thus stallin the h22. or it could be something simple like a wrong connection. the people who did the swap might not have known what they were doin when they did the swap.

ehh.. this may be kill switches, relays are bad, wiring harnesses are 1/2 way burned out.

sell the motor and buy a stock one.

h22 not needed for someone who doesnt want a racecar.

if you do that.. im sure you'll be happier.

ehh.. this may be kill switches, relays are bad, wiring harnesses are 1/2 way burned out.

sell the motor and buy a stock one.

h22 not needed for someone who doesnt want a racecar.

if you do that.. im sure you'll be happier.

well guys that is cool thanks for the help

peace out

Archived