What head to use???

• 3 weeks later...

IM WONDERING THE SAME THING. IM LOOKING INTO A B-20 HEAD FOR MY INTEGRA. IT WILL BOLT RIGHT ON AND HAS BIGGER VALVES...BUT I STILL DONT KNOW IF I WANT TO DO THAT OR JUST BUILD UP MY B-18. SOME SAY ITS A GOOD IDEA SOME SAY ITS NOT. I DONT THINK ANYONE REALLY KNOWS UNLESS THEY HAVE TRIED IT OR KNOW SOMEONE WHO HAS. THATS WHO IM TRYING TO FIND.

• 1 month later...

Hey I know how you feel. is not that very few people know about it is that there is alot of miss understandings when it comes to the LS/VTEC build up.

if you plan on putting the B20 head on it. it wont be an Ls/Vtec as the B20 is not a vtec head. However that is a great conbination for running a turbo. but a better one would be to run the complete B20 swap. but thats getting off topic.

The best head to use on an LS/VTEC is any of the B series heads. theres not really much of a difference between the B18C and the B16A heads but OMPO I like the B18C5 head better it already come with more aggressive cams and a hell of a lot stronger springs, retainers, valves etc

Hope I can clear out your question

• 2 weeks later...
IM WONDERING THE SAME THING. IM LOOKING INTO A B-20 HEAD FOR MY INTEGRA. IT WILL BOLT RIGHT ON AND HAS BIGGER VALVES...BUT I STILL DONT KNOW IF I WANT TO DO THAT OR JUST BUILD UP MY B-18. SOME SAY ITS A GOOD IDEA SOME SAY ITS NOT. I DONT THINK ANYONE REALLY KNOWS UNLESS THEY HAVE TRIED IT OR KNOW SOMEONE WHO HAS. THATS WHO IM TRYING TO FIND.

You might want to try using a B20 block with a B18 head because this way you'll get larger displacement as well as the benefits of VTEC. :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...

Archived