im clueless....

spencer2533

I have a 01 honda accord ex and i just bought these tyc halo headlights but when i took out my stock lights it had 3 wires, running lights, high beams, and the blinker. now these new ones have 4 lights one that goes to my highs and my normal lights and my blinker. There is the running lights i dont have, i need to know where to get the bulb and the adapter b.c i dont have any inside lights or running tailights. so at night no one can see me from behind, which sucks. anyone know where i can find this adapter or somthin to get my lights working. its not a fuse b.c i changed them all out. there is one chord that i didnt use from my stock lights b.c it goes to the one that i dont have a light for. sorry this is so long. any ideas would be awesome.

2 of the 4 are your low beams.. splice them with the wire that goes to the low beam on the OEM headlights.

People like u are the reason y people have to buy all new wiring harnesses for there cars. Like me i put a whole new harness in that t/a b/c some dumb ass cut it all up. Find the right plug for it and do it right

People like u are the reason y people have to buy all new wiring harnesses for there cars. Like me i put a whole new harness in that t/a b/c some dumb ass cut it all up. Find the right plug for it and do it right

yeah you f*cking idiot, a dumbass cut it up. most peoply that do wiring actually know how to do wiring. don't be jealous because doing crap like that is easy to us

yeah you f*cking idiot, a dumbass cut it up. most peoply that do wiring actually know how to do wiring. don't be jealous because doing crap like that is easy to us

dude i probubly know more about wiring than u ever will. I install sound systems in cars for my friends all the time, i have re wired 2 70's camaros b/c the guys didnt have the $ to buy a new harness. It just looks trashy when u are workin on some ones car and the only thing holding the wiring together is black tape and zip ties.

Archived