95,96,97 civics

Luvmyzuki

I am looking for some information on 95-97 civic coupes. I am new to these cars. I am working on my brother's 95 civic. Last weekend he hit a tree with it. :( It has a 96 vtech motor in it and Tokiko lowering kit. If we cannot find a front clip for it will I be able to use the motor and 5 speed tranny in a 97 civic with an Auto in it now? Also will the suspenion kit work on a 97?

• 2 months later...

one lil tip if you plan on runing this car on the street the Deparment of Motor Vehicles wont let you put an older engine into a newer car at least on my state.

and for your question yes they would fit but changing from an auto to a standar is a pain in the butt

IMHO its not worth it

btw its VTEC not vtech (vtech are the phones)

Wil

Dark Age Performance

• 1 month later...
I am looking for some information on 95-97 civic coupes. I am new to these cars. I am working on my brother's 95 civic. Last weekend he hit a tree with it. :( It has a 96 vtech motor in it and Tokiko lowering kit. If we cannot find a front clip for it will I be able to use the motor and 5 speed tranny in a 97 civic with an Auto in it now? Also will the suspenion kit work on a 97?

95 civics are very different from 96 civics because they changed the body style in 96.

Archived