rims size to haddling an acceleration

InfinitePrelude

The bigger wheels will increase the travel needed for one wheel rotatation. Also, the rims are going to be heavier, which is going to add rotating mass. If you keep the total szie(ie Diameter of the wheel/tire combo) close, you should have to much of a problem. If your getting 19's though, it sounds like you are going for show, not go, so i wouldnt worry about it.

The bigger wheels will increase the travel needed for one wheel rotatation. Also, the rims are going to be heavier, which is going to add rotating mass. If you keep the total szie(ie Diameter of the wheel/tire combo) close, you should have to much of a problem. If your getting 19's though, it sounds like you are going for show, not go, so i wouldnt worry about it.

Ok im more into dragstrips and tracks but love to show off so i guess 19s too big.. hmm Thanks :)

it'll be fine just not gonna be fast like you will want it to be.. i was thinking about some chrome 19s on my car later on for show when i fix everything else.. but i will just wait and see.

yeah 19s on that will look phat! on you ride. i just went too a alloy shop an they gonna try for 18s by 235. that'll give inproved handeling round corners an the width may compensate for the loss in traction, so i'll be able to go round the track faster but drag strip slower. if i understood the guy right... but the guy thinks i should get my nody kit first.. means im gonna have too wait

• 2 weeks later...

Archived