Ls In A 91 Crx???

revditup

What all will it take to put an LS in my CRX??

I'll have a whole car to work with.

It's a 92 Integra with a B16 head, Frankenstein....Built.

Will I need any other parts other than what I'll have??

Should I need different axles or anything like that?

I know I'll probly have to get mounts, but what else?

It would be great if someone could give me a FAQ or web page to go to.

Actually it's a 93 Eagle Talon TSI AWD with the JDM Cyclone engine, but I call it an eclipse :blush:

I love it and it's super fast, but I'm tired of working on it all the time and getting crappy gas mileage. I just want some reliabiltiy and I thought it'd be cool to put the 1.7 in my CRX later.

About that, I read in my Honda builders handbook that only in Japan they had a CRX SiR that came with this engine in it. It can't be to hard to swap.

im interested as well.

i have a '85 mazda rx7 gs. im really big into the rotary scene, and plan on keeping my car, but im in need of a track car, and dont want to beat the crap out of my daily driver. i have a couple friends with hondas, and im pretty impressed with the DOHC motors, i dont really have much respect for the sohc motors, although i heard they can be fast. i know a standard ls swap into a crx hf is good for high 14's and with few mods can push low 14's. im thinking of getting a cheap crx and since my friend has a spare ls motor that needs some work, rebuild it, new cams/pistons, and eventually a vtec head swap for a ls-vtec. but right now i just need info on what all is involved, cost, time, ect. ive helped with this exact swap, but the guy pretty much knew what he was doing, and there had been another ls in there so it just bolted right up.

Archived