Finally Finsihed Installing A Zc Motor

SIR_VTEC

Yea well after about 3 months i finally finsihed getting a ZC motor installed....I had a couple questions to people that are a bit more familiar to this swap then i am.........

~Well at first is the engine suppose to run very rich?

~Even at 1000 RPM it soundz like its goin to die out....hahah...but it doesnt suppose to do that?

~Note to everyone my rex is a DX and it had to be rewired...and my check engine light is on....im thinkin its my Oxygen sensor....

~ Finally my fricken exhaust is giving hella white and sometimes balck exhaust fumes.....is that normal? and will this go away?

omfg dude it took u 3 whole months to swapo ur zc in. it took me 2 days with 1 2 hour lunch break. i got all teh stuff i needed while i was waiting for my motor. and then i had mine pulled the day my zc came and shuved it in and had it running extremely nice the next day

Well yea it took forever to get my ZC cause it was comin st8 from japan....and its running really rich, i had to install a fuel pressure regulator...its at 26...but i mean the car doesnt stay at 1000 rpm's all da time...it drops if i rev really high..like to 5k

mine did too but it was probably your shipping co cause mine only took 4 days to get here

Archived