SKUNK 2

96exrusso

I think you'll be happier with a custom exhaust, fabricated specically for your vehicle. I'm not really that impressed with either of the brands you've mentioned, they represent mostly hype...they focus mainly on advertisement and physical appearance. Quality doesn't seem to be up to par. What are your goals with the motor, if you plan on some serious work then I'd wait until you can drop your change on it all at once and balance out everything. Otherwise you'll have to go through the hassle of selling off parts because they don't fit the setup as well as others might. Also, in my opinion, smaller piping seems to offer better advantages...anything over a 2" diameter just doesn't seem to provide the results, unless your engine is running off some kind of forced induction...in which case you might increase your sizes to help get that extra flow.

i disagree.. skunk 2 has a great sound and performs fairly decent.. if you make your own you will sound like everyone else especially since you asked the question of which you should get... you wouldnt know what you were doing piecing together an exhaust system... skunk 2 but dont get screwed on the price

I agree. I just got a skunk 2 catback for my del sol and I couldnt be happier. I haven't heard anything I like more. I paid $400, I guess thats not to bad. You generally get what you pay for. They wanted $600 in town for the exact same system, so check prices.

Archived