gauges

airjordan223

hey guys i saw a del sol with red faced gauges like an enzo has. anyone else seen those around? they looked really nice but i cant find them anywhere on the internet

hey guys i saw a del sol with red faced gauges like an enzo has. anyone else seen those around? they looked really nice but i cant find them anywhere on the internet

ebay

if you just want the numbers to light up red at night, remove the cluster and replace the bulbs

• 3 months later...

DOnt beat it with a shoe, the gauge does not need to open to get the lights out. This is what you do, remove the two screws under the dash and the whole cluster should slide out. disconnect the wiring, not the cluster will be completly disconnected from the car. There are all these little black knobs on the back of the cluster, untwist these and there should be a bulb. These bulbs are incredibly small and cant be found in stores, trust me. This is the only website i could find that has them.

http://autolumination.com/74.htm

good luck and let me know if u have any problems

Archived