New engine

See-Are-Ex

Well im going to scrap the blown stock piece oh sh*t engine which is in my rew n ive been doing research... for a while i was almost positive i was going to work towads a cr-vtec... but i read and heard that the b20 has more low end torque but not enough high end hp... Also just from high reving (due to the rs ratio) will help wear the motor down.. lastly that because of the thin sleves they easy and commonly crack..

basically now im discouraged ... i thought that would be the way to go... looking past money as a factor... what should i go for.. what are the pros/cons?

You think a regular B20 is better than a B20Vtec? With the B20 you have nice torque, but no higher end power. When you throw the vtec head on it, you still have nice torque but higher horsepower too. Please explain why you perfer a nonvtec B20 over a vtecB20. I'm just curious.

Archived