Integ Interior

JDM_Integ

does anyone know anywhere where i can get interior accessories in pink? Im trying to do my whole car in white and pink by may so i can show it in Modified Madness but im having such a hard time finding things in pink! :wub:

where are you located? obviously in or around pa if you're planning to go to modified madness (although they messed up this year by scheduling it the same weekend as IAS).

you should reconsider colors though. you're obviously a girl, and 99% of the girls in this scene do the same thing.

I live about an hour north of Philly...i know a lot of girls are doing the pink interior, but no one that i know has it, or i havent even ever seen a car with a pink interior unless i was at a car show. Ever since i had my first white Integ when i was 16 i wanted to do a pink interior and ever since then, even throughout the other cars i've had, i've always wanted a white integ with a pink interior....thanks for the input though!

So again....anyone know where i can find pink interior accessories..let me know!

if you were closer to here i'd recommend a friend who does reupholstering, but it'd be a few hours away lol

i was suggesting a different color since you mentioned wanting it done for modified madness, and i have seen pink interiors at the past carlisle sport compact shows. therefore, originality points would be out. unless of course you come up with some custom design or something to make yours stand out more than the others.

Archived