Was wondering if you guys will be purchasing this game? If so what are your thoughts on the game itself...

I played the beta...it was quite choppy but im sure it was server issues...but yeah let me know what you guys think?

• 2 weeks later...

I really didnt like it, it was too easy on hard and the story was short, as far as online play its not bad,.....not going to lie i hated it at first but im gradually likeing it more and more

its a pretty dope game, the graphics are awesome, guns are beast, i mean a pistol sounds like a pistol should sound lol. As far as i know black ops looks promising but then again look what happen with MW2...big fail there

how was mw2 a big fail?

the whole quick/ no scope BS, the priority that shotguns have over assault rifles.....the fact that you run like sonic the hedgehog with a care package in your hand with lightweight and marathon, commando is broken, all you have in the game are tac knife runner classes.....i mean it could go on Colt...your telling me that none of this bothered you? the OG COD4 was actually a pretty well sought game, this follow up wasnt all that great after all these explotations

i've been hammering this game with the online play factor

it's pretty nice, i'm still a battlefield bad company 2 junkie.. but this game is growing on me.

i've beaten all the special ops, got most of them on 3 star but not all.

and it'd be cool to get all the call signs and titles

whether or not i get to the 10th prestige doesn't really matter

Archived