Brakes & Hubs

Deathshead

Does anyone know whether The Wheel Hubs off a EP6/9 with all round Discs will be able to fit on an EG2 ?

Basicly, need better brakes. New sets of rotors & calipers goes over £3000 ($5900) & Just a set of 4 bigger rotors & caliper mounts comes to around £500 ($950).

I could get all 4 Hubs, with Discs & Calipers for that much. This would effectivly also make me Car 5x114.3 which would be quite a nice feature for picking wheels

I've got a request in for the June edition of Hondatuning at the minute m8, ( Ill let u have a copy of it if I manage to get it.), as apparently there is an article in there, about fitting Prelude brakes to a Sol, think Prelude Fronts are 282mm, compared to the (I think), 240mm of the Sol.

A bit of an increase there, just not the 320mm which you can have with the Rotor/Caliper Mount Option.

I cant answer your original question though, hope this may be an option for you.

;)

Archived